Have you been injured in a train accident?
Train Accident Lawyers Helping Railway Victims Get Settlements They Deserve
If you've been hurt in a train accident, you need an aggressive firm. Train injuries aren't covered by workers compensation. You can't expect an automatic payout simply by establishing that you've been injured.
You need the help of a firm with a track record of winning law suits, even if it's just to get you the best possible settlement before the case goes to court.
Rossi Cox Vucinovich Flaskamp PC has one of the industry's strongest records of accomplishment in getting verdicts and settlements, including:
- $12 million settlement for serious brain injury case
- $4 million settlement for toxic exposure
- $3.4 million verdict for a UP conductor for shoulder and ankle injuries
- $2.8 million on behalf of an engineer whose train was diverted onto side tracks
- $2.7 million settlement for crush injury
- $1.425 million verdict for a UP engineer for shoulder injury
- $1.25 million on behalf of a student engineer who was exposed to toxic gas;
- $1 million verdict for a UP conductor for neck injuries
- $872,000 verdict for a BNSF conductor
- $750,000 for a conductor who suffered a low back injury carrying a knuckle; and
- $730,000 for a 56 year old engineer who tore a muscle working on a crew van
- $450,000 for an engineer who suffered toxic exposure
To recover damages for train injuries you'll have to prove the rail line was at fault. And the rail line will have a team of lawyers working to prove they weren't. So you need a case assembled with meticulous care by a team who know the ins and outs of rail law.
Our firm leads the way in Train Injury Law
One of our attorneys is currently serving on the Board of the Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys, while two have served as Presidents. Because of the successes we've won on behalf of union workers, more than a half dozen unions have designated us as their legal counsel, including: American Train Dispatchers, Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainmen, Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees, Brotherhood of Railroad Signalmen, National Conference of Fireman and Oilers, SEIU, Sheet Metal Workers International Association, and the United Transportation Union.
Of course, you want a firm that is not only deeply experienced, but is acknowledged as outstanding in their profession as well.
Our legal team is recognized by our peers as among the best in any industry.
- Two of our attorneys are listed in the Best Lawyers in America
- Two of our attorneys are rated AV (the highest rating available) with Martindale-Hubbell
- One of our attorneys was voted a Rising Star by Washington Law & Politics magazine
Railroad injuries involve an area of law different from any other. Many attorneys who don't regularly practice FELA law may not be familiar with the time limits and other special considerations. You don't want your lawyer trying to learn rail law at the same time your insurance company is pressuring you to settle your case quickly and at a lower cost than you deserve.
To ensure your rights, and get all you deserve from your rail injury,
- Get your free copy of "7 Mistakes that Can Derail Your Train Injury Case", or
- Get your free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys at 1-(866)-357-RAIL (7245)